We are tentatively considering re-opening the church for Sunday service on September 13th. We are excited and hopeful, but also wanting to do things safely. Please read through the following precautionary measures we will be taking, and if after reading you are wanting and planning on returning to church on the 13th, please call or email the front office. We want to hear from you and we want you all to be involved with the decision. A copy of this list has been mailed to you as well.
(click button to read the rest of the update)